Hot Cross Buns Recipe

While a staple in households around the world during Easter, hot cross buns can be a deliciously sweet and spiced treat any time of the year. You can eat them

Share
S’mores Brownie Trifle Recipe

Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. That’s what you’ll get with this decadent S’mores Brownie Trifle. And of course, add in the gooey marshmallows and crunchy graham crackers for the perfect

Share
What Makes Lehi Roller Mills Flour Better?

Did you know only 25% of baking flour quality is determined by how well a mill cleans and grinds wheat into flour? The rest, 75% is actually determined before the

Share
Toasted Coconut Chocolate Cookies Recipe

Get your coconut and chocolate fix all in a single cookie with this Toasted Coconut Chocolate Cookie recipe. Start with Lehi Roller Mills Double Fudge Brownie mix and a small

Share
S’mores Cookies Recipe

If you didn’t know you could take our Double Fudge Brownie Mix and turn it into some of the most amazing S’Mores Cookies, now you know. And be warned, they’re

Share
S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Recipe

Because we love S’mores so much at Lehi Roller Mills, we wanted to make sure to provide everyone with more than just one S’mores variation. This cookie bar recipe is

Share
S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe

Those cravings for gooey marshmallows and smooth melted chocolate combined with crunchy graham crackers can hit anytime. When those cravings for s’mores do decide to hit your taste buds and

Share
Raspberry Brownie Trifle Recipe

Layers of double chocolate brownies, creamy chocolate and vanilla pudding and sweet, tart raspberries will get your mouth watering before you ever take a bite of this decadent Raspberry Brownie

Share
Hot Cocoa Cookies Recipe

Even if the weather isn’t just right for hot cocoa, you can never go wrong with this Hot Cocoa Cookie Recipe. With the combination of our Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix

Share
How to Make Buttermilk – 5 Easy Ways to Make Buttermilk

Of course buttermilk is a key to making buttermilk biscuits and buttermilk pancakes and even buttermilk waffles, but it also comes in handy when making dozens of recipes from buttermilk

Share