Brownies and sprinkles, and chocolates–oh my! But who says you have to choose? These delicious Double Brownie Fudge Truffles offer all the cakey wonder of a fudge brownie, and the bite-sized goodness of truffle.
- 1 bag of Lehi Roller Mills Double Fudge Brownie mix, prepared and baked according to package directions.
- Dipping chocolate (I use Guittard chocolate chips)
- Sprinkles, mini cupcake liners
- Bake brownies according to package directions then cool completely. Do not over bake.Cut off edges then fluff cooked brownies with a fork.
- Scoop brownies by using a cookie dough scoop or spoon, then roll into a balls and place on baking sheets lined with wax paper.
- Add chocolate to a small microwave-safe bowl just big enough to hold it, for easier dipping. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring between increments, until chocolate is melted.
- Dip brownie truffles in chocolate then transfer between two forks to let excess chocolate drip off. Transfer back to wax paper then add sprinkles on top. Let harden at room temperature, then place in mini cupcake liners.
For another sweet treat, try our Hot Cocoa Cookies recipe.