Oreos in a brownie. Need we say more?
- 1 bag of Lehi Roller Mills Double Fudge Brownie mix
- 1 package of Double stuff Oreos
- Melting Chocolate for decorating
- Pre heat oven to 350*. Prepare brownies according to package directions.
- Thoroughly coat a regular size muffin tin with a non-stick cooking spray. Cover only the bottom of each muffin cup with brownie batter, then place an Oreo on top.
- Pour brownie mix over each Oreo, almost filling the cup.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for about 15 minutes. Test for doneness with a toothpick.
- Let the brownies completely cool in the pan for easy removal. Melt chocolate and drizzle over each brownie and decorate with sprinkles.
- Try not to eat all of them in one sitting.
For another sweet treat, try our Marshmallow Brownie Recipe!