Schools, communities, sports teams, dance groups and others have the opportunity to raise funds with Lehi Roller Mills baking mixes.
Lehi Roller Mills makes it easy to raise money for your organizations and groups. Our program is both simple and flexible with a focus on helping you group succeed.
We offer convenient fundraising options that allow you to carry your fundraiser in the best possible way for your organization. Our fundraising options include:
Traditional Fundraiser – Hold a traditional fundraiser and provide each participant order forms that can be used to pre-sell the baking mixes.
Pre-Purchase Baking Mixes – Now you can raise money while your group or organization is performing or holding an event. Simple pre-order your mixes and have them on hand during any event. This option allows attendees to purchase and receive their items immediately.
Pre-Orders – You can also collect pre-orders during any event with our convenient order forms for attendees to pay for at the event and receive at a later date.
Why Choose Lehi Roller Mills for Your Fundraiser?
When it comes to fundraisers, the bottom line is everything. We make it as easy as possible to make money for your organization. Here’s why so many groups choose Lehi Roller Mills year after year as their fundraising partner:
1. You Keep 50% of All Profits – You’ll be rewarded with 50% of all profits to quickly reach your fundraising goals.
2. Affordable Options – Our mixes are affordable and appeal to a variety of individuals and families which make them easy to sell.
3. Easy Fundraiser to Set Up – It’s never been easier to set up a fundraiser for your organization. Get started today and start offering product tomorrow.
4. Easy-to-Sell Gourmet Mixes – Our high-quality mixes are convenient everyone who uses them absolutely loves them. There is no refrigeration or freezing required, each mix lasts up to 18 months and they make great gifts.
5. No Minimums – You’ll never be required to reach a minimum and can always sell as much as you want with our fundraising program.
6. Local Company – We want to make your fundraiser as successful as possible and you deal directly with us.
7. Discounts Available for Gifts – We offer fundraising prices for staff gifts, volunteer gifts or any other gifts schools need for teachers and staff members.
For more information about Lehi Roller Mills Fundraising Program, visit our Fundraising Page or contact Lucinda at 801-787-0547