Fool your friends and family with the nicest April Fool’s prank ever! This frosting-covered fudge brownie disguised as an ice cream sundae is what we would call a win-win.
- 1 box of Lehi Roller Mills Double Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 muffin tin
- 3/4 c Butter, softened
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 3 tbsp milk
- 5-6 c powdered sugar
- 1 package melting chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350
- Generously spray muffin tin with cooking spray
- Mix 1 box of Double Fudge Brownie Mix according to the package directions.
- Fill each muffin cup about 3/4 full with brownie batter
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Remove from oven and cool completely
While the brownies are cooling, prepare your frosting:
- Combine butter, cream cheese, vanilla and milk until well blended.
- Slowly add powdered sugar alternating with milk, mix on low until combined.
- Increase speed to medium and beat until fluffy.
- Cover and place frosting in the refrigerator for an hour to chill.
- Place brownies into cup or bowl
- Generously scoop out frosting with ice cream scoop to place frosting on the brownie
- Use melting chocolate to drizzle over frosting to make an ice cream sundae.