This recipe variation adds just a hint of citrus to our classic blueberry muffin mix. Give it a try and let us know what you think.
- 1 Box LRM Blueberry muffin mix
- 1 small package of lemon instant pudding mix
- 1 cup Water
- 4 eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Generously spray muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Mix together muffin mix, pudding mix, water, eggs, and oil.
4. Beat with a mixer for about 2 minutes
5. Spoon batter into muffin cups (they should be about 2/3 full)
6. Bake about 22 minutes.