Enjoy creamy mint frosting between layers of fudge brownie and dark chocolate shell! You’ll be feeling lucky as soon as you take a bite!
- 1 bag Lehi Roller Mills Mint Truffle Brownie Mix
- 3/4 cups water
- ¾ cups vegetable oil
- 6 tbsp. butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. peppermint extract
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2-3 tablespoons heavy cream
Chocolate Fudge Shell-
- 6 tbsp. butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9x 13 inch baking pan
• Mix Mint Truffle Brownie Mix with water and vegetable oil
• Pour batter into baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes
• Once baked, allow to cool completely
As your brownies are cooling, prepare your mint frosting:
• Beat 6 tbsp butter for one minute on medium speed, then slowly add powdered sugar, vanilla, peppermint, cream, and green food coloring
• Mix until fluffy, then spread over cooled brownies
Finally, add the fudge shell:
• Melt together 6 Tbsp. of butter and 1 cup chocolate chips in a microwave in 30 second increments (so you don’t burn the chocolate)
• When melted and combined, pour and spread fudge shell evenly over frosting and chill!
If you can’t get enough of brownies, see our Marshmallow Brownie recipe!