St. Patrick’s Day is coming and we want you to feel the luck of the Irish with this mint brownie truffle recipe. You’ll win over all of your friends like you were handing out gold.
– 1 bag of Lehi Roller Mills Mint Truffle Brownie mix, prepared and baked according to package directions.
– Dipping chocolate
– White Melting Chocolate, Green food coloring
1. Bake brownies according to package directions then cool completely. Do not over bake. Cut off edges then fluff cooked brownies with a fork.
2. Scoop brownies by using a cookie dough scoop or spoon, then roll into balls and place on baking sheets lined with wax paper.
3. Add chocolate to a small microwave-safe bowl just big enough to hold it, for easier dipping. Microwave in 30-seconds increments, stirring between increments, until chocolate is melted.
4. Dip brownie truffles in chocolate then transfer between two forks to let excess chocolate drip off. Transfer back to wax paper. Let harden, Then drip melting chocolate over truffle and return to wax paper to harden at room temperature.