Here’s another really easy and fun brownie recipe for St. Patrick’s Day. Just make your brownies by following the directions and then make a tasty, minty frosting and finish with some melted chocolate. Your kids will love these lucky brownies.
- Mix and bake Mint Truffle Brownies as directed on package.
- Cool completely.
- Cut out hearts and shape into a shamrock.
– ½ C. butter, softened
– 2 Tbsp. milk
– 2 ½ C. powdered sugar
– ½ tsp. vanilla
– 1 tsp. peppermint extract
– Green food coloring, about 8 drops
- Whip butter for 1 minute on medium speed.
- Alternately add powdered sugar, vanilla and milk.
- Mix slowly on low speed.
- Add green food coloring until desired color is achieved.
- Spread over brownies and chill.
– 4 Tbsp. butter
– ¾ C Chocolate chips
Chocolate Drizzle Directions:
- Melt together in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir together until melted.
- Drizzle over frosted brownies and serve.