Zucchini? In bread? Talk about the ideal way to eat your vegetables! Zucchini bread has been known to make a tender, sweet dessert or snack bread with just enough spice to keep things interesting.
• 2 eggs, beaten
• 1 Cup packed Brown Sugar
• 2 Tbsp. Granulated Sugar
• 1 Cup Vegetable oil
• 1 Tsp. Vanilla
• 1 Cup Grated Zucchini
• 1 ½ Cup Lehi Roller Mills All Purpose (Peacock) Flour
• ½ Tsp. Baking Soda
• ½ Tsp. Salt
• 1/4 Tsp. Baking Powder
• 1 ½ Tsp. Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs then add in sugar, oil and vanilla.
- Add all dry ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Pour into a greased bread pan.
- Bake at 350* for about 1 hour, or until toothpick is inserted in the center and comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely before slicing.