Homemade Dog Treats For Your Spoiled Fur Baby
Your fur baby deserves the best treats. Store-bought treats are packed with harmful additives that hurt your dog’s stomach. Homemade treats are much easier on your dog’s digestive system and are more economical as well. Try out these easy peanut butter dog treats and dog waffles!
These treats are made with flour. Most dogs can eat flour. Most store-bought treats contain some sort of wheat, so if your dog hasn’t experienced sensitivity to flour, you’re good to go. If you know your dog has a wheat allergy, you can sub the flour for oats.
Homemade Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup water
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- Combine flour, peanut butter, and eggs in a bowl
- Add water, 1 Tbsp. at a time until the mixture is wet enough to roll out the dough
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface and cut out shapes with a cookie cutter
- Bake on a prepared baking sheet for 15 minutes
4 Ingredient Dog Waffles
- 1 cup oatmeal or flour
- 1 very ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- Coconut oil
- Preheat waffle iron and grease with coconut oil
- Mash banana with a fork in a medium sized bowl
- Add all other ingredients and mix until combined
- Scoop 1-2 Tbsp. onto each square or section of the waffle iron and cook about 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Lindsay S.